- How long I’ve been doing dog agility – since 1999!
- Why I decided to an agility instructor so long ago
- Why I wanted to start this vlog/podcast to talk about mindset and mental challenges associated with dog agility specifically, dog sport more generally, when it comes to performance and competition
- How I’ve learned to manage my mind to get the results I want – and how you will, too!
- The role your emotions play in helping or hindering your performance.
- The very first steps you can take today to start shifting your mindset.
- The Thought Model:
The result is always proof or evidence of the original thought.